coralbay.tv to demonstrate many new features at IBC 2023
Leeds, UK, 30th August 2023 – Cloud playout specialist coralbay.tv Ltd announced today that the company will exhibit at IBC 2023 and is looking forward to demonstrating a range of new features recently added to its flagship coralPlay, coralMAM and coralFlow products.
Recent enhancements to coralPlay include:
- a new pipeline configuration tool, which makes the setup of new channels much simpler and quicker. Users can now select pipeline functions, such as media player, scaler, keyer, switcher, graphics, subtitling and SCTE from a palette and use drag and drop to arrange them to design the pipeline. Functions can then be interconnected by drawing lines between them in a similar way to using drawing packages.
- Teletext and OP47 subtitling, supporting both passthrough as well as teletext insertion from data contained in sidecar files. PAC, .890, SRT, STL and ASS formats are all supported.
- The most recent Singular.live API has been integrated, thereby enabling our users to benefit from the full range of graphics features offered by Singular.live.
- support for SDI for those customers who wish to continue using their existing infrastructure to play out their channels
- Nielsen Watermarking
- a comprehensive object logger that records all user actions as well as any other important data that could be invaluable when investigating issues
- user and channel profile images
- media asset upload from within the UI
- additional monitoring UIs to provide more comprehensive deployment information
- counters and stats in the multichannel timeline viewer.
In addition, we will also be demonstrating features that were shown at NAB for the first time. These include a preview and segmentation tool, which enables customers to review media and mark up keyframes and segments. It comes with a control panel, which has jog/shuttle functionality as well as PLAY, PAUSE, FFWD, RWD and slider functions. There is also an audio level meter which together with the audio helps users to identify suitable segment start and end points. During review, marked segment and keyframe information is stored in the database and can be accessed by playlists when media is played out later. After review the media can be marked as ready to air and this status is visible in the playlist and throughout the system. Another recently added feature is a new quality control feature, whereby media is played faster than real-time through a spare video pipeline ahead of time to make sure that there are no issues prior to going on air.
The company will be exhibiting on stand no 7.A09EA.
About Coralbay.tv Ltd
Based in the United Kingdom, coralbay.tv offers next-generation real-time playout, workflow and media preparation solutions. All products are cloud-native and are a suite of microservices that are containerized using docker and deployed and orchestrated using Kubernetes. They are optimized to take advantage of the inherent elasticity, redundancy and flexibility that hosting in the cloud offers. Systems can be hosted in any public cloud as well as on-premises.
Media Contact Details
Gavin Smith, coralbay.tv
London, United Kingdom
+44 113 873 0002